S&P Cuts Ratings for UAL
On Nov. 29, Standard & Poor's Ratings Services lowered its long-term corporate credit ratings on UAL Corp. (UAL ) and subsidiary United Air Lines (United) to 'CCC-' from 'CCC', following the announcement that United's mechanics had rejected a concessionary pact negotiated as part of the airline's effort to secure a federal loan guaranty.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock