Lilly: Still Cautious on 2003 Expectations
Eli Lilly (LLY ) says the FDA approved Forteo treatment for osteoporosis. The drug giant reiterated its $2.55-$2.57 2002 earnings per share guidance, and is still cautious about 2003 financial assumptions. Earlier Tuesday Friedman downgraded on valuation and the potential for drug launch delays and manufacturing issues, almong other risks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans