Treasuries Sink at Close
Treasuries took yet another beating on Thursday and Friday should see negative follow-though early in the session. Yet, losses should be contained by important technical support over the near term and short covering ahead of the weekend. Profit taking on stocks should also relieve some of the pressure on bonds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas