The Delicate -- or Not -- Art of Layoffs
It's that time of year again, when companies that feel the need to cut costs do their preholiday layoffs. We're interested in your opinions on how Corporate America goes about this delicate task. Please remember, as always, that this isn't a scientific poll, since anyone who wishes to can participate. With that caveat, here are the questions:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap