Stocks Finish Up Slightly
Stocks took a bumpy ride on major news events Wednesday and managed to finish slightly higher on word that Iraq has agreed to United Nations' weapons inspections. Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan told Congress that corporate malfeasance is hampering the recovery. The economy, he said, has hit a "soft patch."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’