Energizing Aging Nuclear Plants
In March, 1979, leaking coolant at Three Mile Island Reactor Unit 2 in Pennsylvania brought the nuclear power plant within 30 minutes of a catastrophic meltdown. The accident was contained, and only small amounts of radioactive gas escaped from the damaged reactor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap