A Hope Chest Full of Bonds
Does the squeaky wheel really get the grease? The American Bondholders Foundation certainly hopes so, because it has been raising a growing ruckus in an effort to redeem thousands of Chinese bonds issued before Mao Zedong's Communists came to power and repudiated debts to foreign investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day