NBC Sports' New TV Game Plan
NBC is looking forward to the start of pro-football season -- in February. How can that be, when the National Football League's season ends in January with the Super Bowl? Because NBC won't be featuring the NFL. Instead, the network will air games from Arena Football, a high-scoring alternative league that's becoming increasingly popular in middle-market cities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock