Canada Shares Climb as U.S. Cuts Interest Rates
Canada's benchmark S&P/TSX advanced 38.27 points, or 0.6%, to 6,437.91, after the U.S. central bank cut interest rates by 50 basis points -- more than the widely anticipated 25 basis point move.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’