See Europe -- at 217 Miles an Hour
European business travelers are getting some welcome relief from chronic headaches caused by the region's overcrowded airspace and congested roads. No, they haven't found a magic cure for flight delays and traffic jams. But train travel across the Continent is getting faster, more luxurious, and more practical for business travelers, thanks to a dramatic expansion of the region's high-speed rail system.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing