CIBC World Markets Downgrades JNJ
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ ) shares fell Wednesday even though the Food and Drug Administration said it supported approval for the Cypher drug-coated coronary stent made by JNJ's Cordis unit. CIBC World Markets downgraded JNJ shares to sector perform from sector outperform.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts