Computer Associates Beats Targets, Ups Guidance
Computer Associates (CA ) posted second quarter earnings per share of $0.04 -- $0.02 better than analysts' expectations. Revenues rose 5.3% to $772 million. The company sees third quarter earnings per share of $0.04 to $0.05 and raised the fiscal 2003 earnings per share guidance to a range of $0.14 to $0.16, up from the prior guidance of a $0.10 to $0.13 range.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day