At the Service of Charity
Charitable groups have suffered huge hits in donations this year as a result of economic hard times and the fallout from September 11. But while individual and corporate donations have fallen off, studies have shown recently that the small-business sector continues to fund a large amount of community giving.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day