Ratings Outlook Lowered for Philip Morris, Kraft
On Oct. 8, 2002, Standard & Poor's affirmed its 'A' corporate credit rating as well as its other ratings on Philip Morris Cos. (MO ) (and related entities) and on its Kraft Foods (KFT ) subsidiary. At the same time, the ratings outlook for both Philip Morris and Kraft was changed to negative from stable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis