Treasuries Finish Mixed
Treasuries rounded out the week on solid footing after volatile ride on Friday following the key payrolls report. While September payrolls sank 43,000, the upwards revision in August and still-lower unemployment rate at 5.6% made the report on aggregate less friendly to bonds than rumored. Disappointment lingered on the front-end to the close, though it too was led higher by a strong recovery in the long-end thanks to event risk and weaker stocks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans