The 2002 B-School Countdown
Since 1988, BusinessWeek's biennial MBA rankings have given a voice to a business school's customers -- MBA students and the companies that recruit them. In an online countdown on Oct. 10, BusinessWeek staff editor Jennifer Merritt and BusinessWeek Online reporter Brian Hindo revealed the 2002 MBA rankings. BW Online's Jack Dierdorff hosted the chat and fielded questions from a live audience. An edited transcript follows. For more on the new rankings -- plus admissions info, articles, Q&As, and much more about management education -- check www.businessweek.com/bschools.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations