Treasuries Soar at Close
Wall Street's snap-back rally on Tuesday was de-clawed on Wednesday, helping Treasuries resume their winning ways. The partial sanctioning of war by the House of Representative (Senate awaited) and more equivocal Fedspeak provided a foundation for gains and curve steepening, prodded by elevated risk aversion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- What Analysts Are Saying About the Sudden Drop in Chinese Stocks