A More Robust Job Market?
Many economists view the drop in the unemployment rate from 6% in April to 5.7% in August with suspicion -- especially since payroll employment has hardly grown in the same period. But economist Ian Morris of HSBC Securities thinks it would be a mistake to dismiss the good news from the jobless numbers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis