Investors Wait for a "Positive Catalyst"
The stock market as measured by the Standard & Poor's 500-stock index could grow 7% to 10% annually over the next three years, assuming that corporate earnings continue to gain ground. That's the view expressed by Kenneth A. Shea, vice-president and director, Standard & Poor's Equity Research & Services.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders