Olympus C-4000 Zoom
At $499, the C-4000 Zoom is the least-expensive digital camera on our advanced chart, but it doesn't skimp on features. Besides offering manual control of aperture and shutter speed, the camera can shoot in black-and-white, and it has a multiburst mode. We liked the option to take TIFFs at most resolutions, and the handy virtual-dial menu made switching among shooting modes and four sets of user-saved settings easy (though the menu disappears quickly when you're trying to make a selection). A dedicated button on the back jumps you to Digital Print Order Format (DPOF) settings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's