Is America Safer Today?
Americans are still worried about the possibility of terrorist attacks on the U.S., according to the results of our Aug. 30 Reader Survey. Of the nearly 900 people who responded, some 38% thought U.S. law-enforcement agencies are doing a better job than before of gathering intelligence on terrorists -- but a combined 54% think the answer is no or maybe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's