Ready to Supercharge Your Surfing?
If you don't have broadband at home yet, you're hardly alone. Only about 13 million Americans who use the Net outside of work have ultrafast connections. Chances are, though, that you'll probably want to take the leap in the not-too-distant future. So you'll be glad to know that, compared with a couple of years ago, broadband is now a far easier beast to tame. Installation is simpler -- often, no home visit is required to get service up and running. Access speeds are generally faster, and broadband is more widely available.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone