Investor Group Buys National Golf Properties
National Golf Properties (TEE ), and its largest tenant, privately-held American Golf, agree to be acquired by an investor group led by Goldman Sachs Group (GS ) affiliates in a deal valued at $1.1 billion. National Golf, a real estate investment trust that owns 116 golf courses in 22 states, says its shareholders will receive $12 a share in cash, minus any dividends or distributions paid prior to the closing of the deal. (9/16)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks