How East Meets West at Canon
Fujio Mitarai, president and CEO of Canon, is a rarity in Japan. He picked up his management skills during a 23-year stint building up Canon's U.S. operations, making him one of the most Westernized managers of a leading Japanese corporation. Yet he's also a strong believer in adhering to certain Japanese management principles, such as lifetime employment and a company board composed of Canon executives only.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts