The Java Joint That's Swallowing France
News that a Columbus Café store is opening up near BusinessWeek's Paris office at the end of September was greeted with delight from those of us who miss our java in paper cups. Here's what we can expect: Mochaccinos, iced Percolattes, Chai teas, and fresh-baked chocolate-chip muffins -- to go. The cafes are nonsmoking and furnished with big, comfortable, leather easy chairs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts