Tech Stocks: Be Picky and Patient
With demand still weak in much of the technology sector, it's an area to underweight in your investment portfolio, according to Thomas Smith, Standard & Poor's senior investment officer and head of S&P's group of technology-stock analysts. And while many well-known tech companies carry neutral (hold) rankings from S&P (and in the case of AOL Time Warner, an avoid), a few bright spots can be found.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’