Second-Quarter GDP Rises 1.1%
The second quarter gross domestic product -- the total value of goods and services produced in the U.S. -- was left unrevised at the 1.1% growth pace. The latest reading shows a slowdown from the 5% rise in GDP in the first quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing