Treasuries End Lower on Strong Data
Treasuries slumped in price Tuesday in the wake of stronger than expected durable goods data, but stabilized intraday amid soft consumer confidence figures that reversed an early rally in stocks. The durables data indicate that Federal Reserve policymakers can remain sidelined for several more weeks, which helped the yield curve flatten. Further, new 2-year supply slated for Wednesday aided a flattening bias.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy