Home Sales Surge
July new home sales jumped 6.7%, more than expected, to a new record 1.017 million unit annual pace. The June data was revised down to a 2.6% decline, from a previous 0.5% gain, to a 953,000 unit pace. New home sales rose 16.0 in the Midwest and 10.1% in the South. New home sales contracted 9.1% in the Northeast and were essentially unchanged in the West.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis