Salomon SB Downgrades Six Flags to 'Neutral'
Six Flags (PKS ) shares fell after the theme parks operator reported second-quarter EPS (before items) of $0.08 on a 2.4% revenue decline. The company sees 2002 EBITDA (adjusted) in line with the prior year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- What Analysts Are Saying About the Sudden Drop in Chinese Stocks