Treasuries Finish Lower
Wall Street maintained its stranglehold on the bond market Thursday, and solid gains kept Treasuries under pressure through the session. However, action was uninspiring as the markets seemed to lack the momentum of recent day. Unwinding of recent curve steepening trades dominated, as extended recent gains and as players reassessed Wednesday's rally, which was in part predicated on rumors of a 50 basis point easing on Tuesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis