Treasuries Finish Higher
Deja vu, all over again. Stocks rolled over after another batch of poor data in July and Treasuries took full advantage of the situation, with the curve steepening once again to 9-year wides. Initial jobless claims jumped back up 20,000 to 387,000, giving a damp unemployment preview for Friday morning.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States