Henry Silverman on Fraud and Recovery
With stories of corporate misbehavior continuing to dominate the news, CEOs are finding themselves and their businesses under intense -- and often uncomfortable -- scrutiny. For Cendant CEO and Chairman Henry F. Silverman, such scrutiny is all too familiar. Some four years after being the subject of the largest financial fraud case in U.S. history, the New York City-based company is still struggling with the aftereffects.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing