Canada Shares Follow Wall Street Higher
Canada's benchmark S&P/TSX surged 221.05 points, or 3.59%, to 6,382.13, following Wall Street sharply higher. Banks led the gains, in sympathy with U.S. Dow financial components JP Morgan and Citigroup.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm