Five Ways of Valuing Options
To determine the bottom-line impact of the various methods for valuing options, BusinessWeek used a hypothetical grant of 5.3 million options. That's the median number of options granted by S&P 500 companies in 2001, and approximately the number granted by several well-known companies, including Aetna, Walgreen, Scientific-Atlanta, and CVS.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline