Read Any Good Business Ethics Books?
Executives seeking counsel on how to restore citizens' trust in Corporate America won't find much help at the local bookstore. A survey of business-book publishers by BusinessWeek Online found few titles in the area of business ethics. Nor does there appear to be any rush to offer new titles that would help managers understand and respond to the crisis of confidence stemming from the collapse of Enron, Arthur Andersen, Global Crossing, and WorldCom.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap