Veeco Instruments Agrees to Acquire FEI
Veeco Instruments (VECO ) agrees to acquire FEI Company (FEI ) in a $1 billion deal. Terms: 1.355 VECO shares per FEIC share. The merger will create the third largest U.S. metrology company, after KLA-Tencor and Applied Materials. (7/12)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations