Treasuries Extend Gains
Treasuries continued to have stocks on their side Tuesday, with European equities setting the bearish pace for a change after creative accounting allegations took their toll on embattled French media giant Vivendi. Aside from stocks, a light data offering of mixed weekly retail sales, slightly higher Challenger layoffs and modestly better auto and truck sales dotted the session.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself