Little to Heat Up Stocks This Summer
The stock market is likely to perform "in a sideways fashion" this summer but reach a bottom later in the year, according to Mark Arbeter, chief technical analyst and senior investment officer for Standard & Poor's. Bear markets typically end sometime between August and December, he points out.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis