Treasuries Finish Flat to Higher
Rounding out the week, Treasuries finished mostly lower Friday as stocks stabilized somewhat and public sector borrowing was kick-started at the front-end. After the House agreed by a 1 vote majority to raise the roof on the debt ceiling, the snap two-year auction went relatively poorly. This set the bearish tone for most of the session until the very end, when news of a fire on Capital Hill sponsored some short-covering into the weekend.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas