Disney's CFO Measures the Mouse
Walt Disney (DIS ) has had its share of controversy lately: Sales and earnings are slumping, its ABC network is fourth in the ratings race, and several board members are after CEO Michael Eisner to turn around the company. Shareholders are clearly restless. The stock is down to $19.50, from a one-year high of about $30 in late June, 2001 (see BW Online, 6/24/02, "Is Disney "Unduly Beat Up"?).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’