Tech Slump, Mideast Violence Hobble Stocks
Stocks finished Wednesday's session with sharp losses as investors were hit with profit warnings from tech giants Apple Computer (AAPL ) and Advanced Micro Devices (AMD ) as well as the latest episode of Mideast violence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances