After a Rough Week, a Glimmer of Hope for Stocks
Stocks recovered steep losses to end mixed Friday as buyers emerged late in the day following a weak consumer sentiment report and a downbeat outlook for the wireless sector. News in the morning of a terrorist car bombing outside the U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan added to the negative mood on the Street.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States