Univision to Acquire Hispanic Broadcasting
Univision Communications (UVN ) agreed to acquire Hispanic Broadcasting (HSP ) for $3.5 billion. Terms: 0.85 UVN share for each HSP share. (6/12)
AES (AES ) says it is selling its AES NewEnergy unit to Constellation Energy (CEG ) for $240 million, which includes $64 million for the cash balance of the company.(6/12)
CEMEX agrees to buy Puerto Rican Cement (PRN ) for $35 cash per share, or $250 million. (6/12)
Victorinox AG plans to buy all shares of Swiss Army Brands (SABI ) it doesn't already own for $9.00 per share. (6/12)
A new corporation organized by Cornerstone Equity Investors will buy Vestcom (VESC ) for $6.25 per share. (6/12)
Bertelsmann, parent of BMG Entertainment, agrees to acquire Zomba Music Group for about $3 billion. Zomba's artists include Britney Spears, the Backstreet Boys, 'N Sync and R. Kelly. (6/11)
SkillSoft (SKIL ) will merge with SmartForce (SMTF ). SKIL holders will get 2.3674 SMTF shares per SKIL share. (6/11)
Intellimark Holdings to acquire Technisource (TSRC ) at $4.00 per share. (6/11)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It's Gone Too Far
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- Boom Turns to Bust for Millennials Across Advanced Economies
- How One of the Most Profitable Trades of the Last Few Years Blew Up in a Single Day
- Dollar Steady, Oil Rises as European Stocks Falter: Markets Wrap