Homeland Security Dept. Would Absorb NIPC
The FBI's National Infrastructure Protection Center (NIPC) and several other key federal cyber security organizations would be subsumed by the new Department of Homeland Security, under the sweeping proposal announced by President Bush on Thursday to create the cabinet-level agency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks