Tyco CEO Kozlowski Resigns
Tyco International (TYC ) CEO and chairman Dennis Kozlowski resigned. John Fort is to assume primary executive responsibilities until a replacement is named. Kozlowski is under criminal investigation over the avoidance of New York sales tax. He also resigned from his position on Raytheon's board, according to press reports. Salomon Smith Barney downgraded, while S&P keeps hold.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards