Lehman Downgrades Key Software Stocks
Lehman Brothers downgraded BEA Systems (BEAS ) Advent Software (ADVS ), Mercury Interactive (MERQ ) and Veritas Software (VRTS ) to buy. Lehman also downgraded Micromuse (MUSE ) to market perform.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States