Canada Shares Slip at Close
Canada's benchmark S&P/TSX fell 31.25 points to 7,580.56 amid investors' shaky confidence in the stock market. The U.S. SEC's ongoing investigation into some of coporate America's accounting practices dampened enthusism for stocks. Moreover, Pakistan's decision to redeploy troops from its border with Afghanistan to India weighed on Bay Street.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Stocks Drop as Investor Jitters Return; Euro Gains: Markets Wrap