GDP Rises 5.6%
First-quarter real GDP growth was revised downward to a 5.6% annual rate from the 5.8% in the advance report. The consensus expected an upward revision to 5.9%. Although the difference is well within the normal error, the direction is a surprise.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself