Europe Stocks Fall
European markets moved lower amid ongoing worry over terrorism. London's FTSE 100 finished off 45.30 points, or 0.87%, to 5,151.90, while investors fled to safe-haven bonds. The Bank of England voted 9-0 to hold rates unchanged in May. France's CAC 40 index closed lower by 72.91 points, or 1.66%, to 4,326.29.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States